Home > Practice Areas > Auto Accidents
Protect Your Rights After an Auto Accident
Automobile accidents are among the most common causes of serious injury and death in the United States each year and can inflict physical and emotional pain and suffering, lost wages, and substantial medical bills on you and your family. Attorney Daniel J. Earnshaw understands the struggle of trying to recover compensation while dealing with injury and loss. We have been helping victims of serious automobile, tractor-trailer, pedestrian, and bicycle accidents for over 30 years in Harford County, Maryland and surrounding counties. We can help ensure your rights are protected.
We have helped over thousands of automobile accident victims get the justice they deserve. Contact our 24-hour helpline to speak to our legal staff, or simply fill out our free initial consultation form today to help us get started.
Do I need an auto accident lawyer?
If you or your family has been injured by the negligence of another driver, you have rights that need to be protected. Personal injury law is complex and cannot be understood in a short period of intensive study. It’s crucial to have an experienced legal representative by your side if you pursue a claim. A personal injury lawyer who specializes in auto accidents can help ensure that you receive full compensation.
Can you prove that the other driver was at fault?
Following an auto accident, liability must be established. Often times, the at-fault party may be clearly identifiable but there are times when fault is questionable or there are contributing factors which could bar you from making a recovery. You should seek legal advice before making any statements to an insurance company. Attorney Daniel J. Earnshaw has over 30 years of experience representing victims of auto accidents and can help prove the negligence of the faulty party. Don’t leave your claim to chance.
Were you seriously injured from the accident?
Auto accidents can leave you or your family with permanent injuries, fractures, herniated disks, scarring, or even result in death. If you have been seriously injured, you may have a potentially large claim and should hire a professional to represent your best interests. Often, the higher the stakes of the case, the harder the other side resists the claim. In order to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve, you need an experienced personal injury attorney at your side to fight for you.
Do you require compensation for medical bills or lost income?
When seeking compensation for medical bills or lost income, it is very common to face complications and delay. Insurance companies are often weary of paying more than necessary and call for several examinations of the case to ensure all the expenses are valid. If you are experiencing trouble receiving reimbursement for your medical bills, you should seek the counsel of an experienced personal injury attorney. Attorney Daniel J. Earnshaw can help you receive the highest possible settlement quickly. In addition to medical billing reimbursement, we have experience in winning compensation for general damages such as pain and suffering, which is often difficult to achieve.
How We Can Help You
Attorney Daniel J. Earnshaw will handle your case with compassion and aggressively seek recovery from the parties responsible for your injuries. We are experts in auto accident cases in Maryland, serving Edgewood and all of Harford and surrounding counties. With over 30 years of experience and thousands of personal injury cases under our belts, we can aid you by:
- Evaluating your case with a free, no-obligation initial consultation. If you or your family have been seriously injured in or have sustained medical bills from an auto accident, we strongly encourage you to meet with us to discuss your case in our comfortable, confidential environment. You may not be aware of all of your potential legal rights to recovery.
- Investigating your case. We will take care of your case for you. We take extra care in gathering all the facts and evidence available to strengthen your claim and develop a compelling case.
- Negotiating with the insurance companies. We have extensive experience working with insurance providers to get the highest possible settlement amounts for our clients. We are your advocates.
- Building a strong, compelling case with our comprehensive strategy. We have 30 years of experience winning personal injury cases. Your case is unique and we treat it that way.
- Negotiating a settlement with the other party. Although many personal injury cases reach a settlement before court, some do go to trial. It’s crucial to have an experienced attorney that will provide you with the support and expertise you need to get the compensation you deserve. Attorney Daniel J. Earnshaw has that experience and will fight for you.
Your Case Is Handled In A Timely-Manner
If you or your loved one has been a victim of a serious auto accident, it’s important to take action as soon as possible. Every state has specified time limits, called “statutes of limitations,” that govern the length of time a personal injury lawsuit must be filed within. If you miss the statutory deadline for filing a case, your case will be thrown out of court. We work hard to ensure your case is met in a timely manner and that you rightfully recoup the losses you are owed. Contact our 24-hour helpline or simply fill out our free initial consultation form today. Don’t let a personal injury put your life on hold.
Your Case Is Unique
While our 30 years of experience has allowed us to develop a comprehensive strategy to help lay the ground work for all of our cases, we take special care in ensuring that your case is handled with individual care and attention. We carefully evaluate the facts of your case and craft a compelling case exclusive to your situation. Your auto accident case is unique to us, so we treat it that way.